- Tuesday, January 30 5:00-6:30 Family Literacy Night
- Wednesday, February 7 3:00-7:00 Parent Teacher Conferences
- Thursday, February 15 3:00-7:00 Parent Teacher Conferences
- Friday, February 16 5:30-7:00 Valentine’s Dance
Family Literacy Night
Come join us for a FUN night filled with a professional storyteller, games, take home activities and dinner. And it’s all FREE to Virginia Court families! Please plan to join us for this great event.
Parents are required to be present in order for students to attend the dance. This dance will only be for Virginia Court Students. Entry fee will be a $1 for students and free for adults.
Parent Teacher Conferences
Parent Teacher Conferences are coming up on February 7th and 15th. On Friday, January 26th, Sign Up Genius surveys will be available for parents to sign up for a time that is convenient. Please sign up online, contact your child's teacher or call the main office to schedule a time. Teachers are excited to share your child's progress!
Please register by Wednesday, January 31. All families without an appointment will have a date and time sent home on Monday, February 5th.
As a traditional part of our parent-teacher conference nights, our PTO provides dinner for teachers. On February 7th we will do a baked potato bar. Parents are asked to bring a topping for the potatoes, drinks or dessert. You can contact Aaron De La Cruz for any donations. On February 15th, PTO will provide dinner for staff.
PTO will also be selling popcorn ($1), chocolate bars ($1) and Virginia Court t-shirts for just $3. Or get them together in a bundle for $4!
Yours in partnership,
Enero 26, 2018
- jueves, 30 de enero 5:00-6:30 noche de alfabetización familiar
- martes, 7 de febrero 3:00-7:00 conferencias de padres y maestros
- jueves, 15 de febrero 3:00-7:00 conferencias de padres y maestros
- viernes, 16 de febrero 5:00-7:00 el baile de san Valentín
Noche de alfabetización familiar